Saturday, May 23, 2009

Branching Out

Is there something addictive about online networking sites? It is a brave new world out there with Facebook and the dating sites for me. I have gone from being okay alone to missing being with people. I find myself going online to see what is happening with everyone else on FaceBook. How weird that feels when only a few weeks ago, I didn't really get it.
Or is it really just a way to pretend to be connected? It is really removed from perosn to person interaction. We email, IM, text, etc. when before, we would have just picked up the phone and called each other--what's going on with that?
Questions lead to more questions. The main good thing is that I am now in contact with people that I have not spoken with in many, many moons. Here's to staying connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment