Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inspiration

I have a friend who writes a "real" blog, in the sense that it is really good and a lot more interesting than my ramblings, I am sure. We were talking about such things, and it occurred to me that I may actually have something to say. After all, I am not sure how many 60+ single ladies are out there who are wondering what it is like to go online, date and change their lives, as this has done for me. But if they are, maybe I could provide some useful information. I sure do wish I had a resource at the beginning. Hopefully, I wouldn't have made all the mistakes I made if I had had a clue...but the journey has been positive on the whole. I have new friends--both male and female, which has been an added bonus and perhaps the true benefit of it all.

The only problem is how to write about real people. That is tricky. My situation is such that the characters in my life would be obvious to actually journal reality online. I will have to figure that part out. So, we will all have to stay tuned--myself and the lost wanderers who stumble on these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment